Friday, December 11, 2009

Preparations

The season is finally catching up with me: Today I prepared for tomorrow's Big Christmas Bake.

1. I assembled recipes and made an ingredients list

2. I inventoried ingredients on hand

3. I shopped for "the gap" -- and in the process fell into the pie trap. Seeing Key limes I prepared to make the L pie tomorrow (Jack is out this evening), and I acquired enough ingredients for mincemeat to try three different recipes (if at least one of them is any good, I plan to take my mini-mince-pies to the Welch College of Business next week.)

4. I now have what it takes to make cookie dough (for diverse ginger/white people cookies), Christmas pudding, and my family's famous WWII mocha mouse.

Check back tomorrow for mouth-watering photos

In between I did work on both EAM wicked problems and EGOS Hype! And seeing in the Wall Street Journal that Obama has an "evolving worldview" I thought about that project too!

No comments:

Post a Comment